Designed by Veethemes.com

Puppy Love


I hate to complain, because honestly who likes a complainer? But I found myself becoming increasingly exhausted this week from waking up to go to work at 5:30 am. Who does that? I know all my friends with kids are rolling their eyes, but geez! I'm not sleepy when my alarm goes off. It's once it hits 4 pm on that long drive home that makes me want to pass out on the wheel. However, it's Friday, and I'm finally off, unlike most of you who have to work on a Friday. I couldn't help but still, arise somewhat early (8 am, ugh), and take my trusty old pal for a quick stroll, yes, in my chunky heels. Sawyer, my 9 year old morkie who now lives with the parentals since I got married, is the sweetest, silliest dog, who for sure has dog ADD (which is why I can't get him to pose/sit/stand/look at the dang camera), but nevertheless, calms my nerves and always make me laugh. 
For my stylish dog walk I went with a lacy tank, my safari hat and a cozy skirt for an outfit that's all under $100. Minus the purse! My one splurge this year. 
Lace Top: Irene's Story
Skirt: ANGIE
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Target
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Watch: Anne Klein (on sale at Macy's)
Purse: Hammitt 
old man doggie: priceless



0 comments:

Post a Comment