Designed by Veethemes.com

Brunch by the Beach

Obviously when you live at the beach life is pretty much fabulous, and we are the luckiest people in the world to live where we do. I happen to be even luckier to have my parents live up the street from me. Which also means, family brunch- all the time. My family frequents our neighborhood café, Tammie's, for their delicious muffins, cappuccinos and omelettes. However, on this Friday, Tammie's was ::gasp:: closed! How could she? So my parents and I had to venture up north to 22nd street to try out the new Green Store spot. As a kid I was a regular at The Green Store. They had those delicious gum cigarettes (how could they make those??), and long fruit popsicles. But now, since Hermosa is changing everything, they sold and updated to a fancier, schmancier shop that serves french bread, Boar's Head meat, and "Boxed Water" (what?).  We had a blast trying something new, (even though my dad's Greek Omelette had green martini olives in it), and I had fun wrangling my momma to snap a few pics of me in my Friday Brunch Best. 
Leggings: Nordtrom
Tank Top: Old Navy
Long button top: Forever 21
Sandals: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: TOMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment