Designed by Veethemes.com

Hips Don't Lie...or Do They?


Let's face it, I'm not a size 2, or a 4. I am also cursed, or blessed, with rather large hips and a butt too. In this day and age where curves are all the rage, I still haven't come to embrace mine, and it's difficult to wear all the super cute styles that are suited to a tiny girl, and not a size 6. However, I do enjoy my muscular legs and am thankful at times that I look like a woman. I am still learning to wear tight dresses, but as I get older (oh my god 32!), I sometimes feel like I garner too much attention with my big hips and I am not the girl that loves all eyes on her goods. So, until I embrace the bootie I will show you one of my favorite flowey dresses that works perfectly in the summertime and can easily transition into fall with some cute leggings, boots and a scarf. And maybe soon, I'll debut a tighter look, if my husbands' lucky.... ;)
White dress with eyelet detail: Nordstrom Rack
Scarf: Nordstrom Brass Plum
Lace booties: Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Turquoise earrings: vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment