Designed by Veethemes.com

Hello, Mr. President


Last week my husband and I ventured to our nations' capitol to visit his beautiful grandparents, explore the city, and of course, work in between. I had not been to Washington DC since I was 14 years old, and I honestly don't remember too much. I may be a bit of a presidential daydreamer....I'm literally obsessed with Annette Bening in The American President, I love Scandal, I think Obama is pretty rad (but lets not get political), I play JFK's rumored love interest, Marilyn Monroe for a living,  I can't get enough of House of Cards,  I honestly think I'm meant to work for the CIA, and American History blows my mind. I have dreamt of going to the Smithsonian (mainly to check out Dorothy Gale's ruby red slippers), pretty much since I was a kid. So of course, this city gave my everything and more in 4 whirlwind days. Amidst all the craziness, I wrangled my husband, Ryan, to snap a few pics of me in my glory. Even though I packed last minute, I managed to bring a few fun things for you to see, that were extremely easy to pack since they squished down, and you could throw on heels with this for a night on the town if need be.
Hat: David & Young 
Tank: LUSH
Romper: Free People (splurge)
Shoes: BCBG 
Sunglasses : Forever 21


0 comments:

Post a Comment