Designed by Veethemes.com

Going to the Chapel

So I am not exaggerating when I tell you this : in the last 3 and a half years I have attended 48 weddings. You heard me- 48 WEDDINGS. Totally normal. This also started occurring about 7 months into my dating relationship with my now husband, Ryan. All of my friends continue to ask me, "how the hell do you have that many dresses in your closet?" I truly have recycled a dress maybe twice, never three times and I could probably count on one hand how many dresses I have recycled. Nowadays, many people are at the same weddings so you need to rotate your attire. I have now learned to go the uber cheap route, occasionally, when it comes to my wedding style. I recently posted this picture on my Instagram and can't tell you how many messages I received asking me where I got this summery, flowery, off the shoulder long gown, that you can dress up or down. And the answer is..... drum roll..... Forever 21. Not kidding you. This dress cost me $28 at Forever. It might not last me a long time, but in this day and age of the ever changing trends, who the heck cares?! You can't beat 28 bucks. And if I had had time the day of this Friday wedding, I would have boho curled my hair out, maybe accessorized with more jewelry, but lo and behold this was all I could muster. 
So thanks Forever 21 for being my life saver for our friends' special day. 
And for you ladies wanting to dress your man with a similar suit (jacket is off because it was 95 degrees)
Suit : Hugo Boss
Dress Shirt: Ted Baker
Tie: Hugo Boss
Shoes and belt : Hugo Boss




0 comments:

Post a Comment